Livingston Taylor's "The Masters Class" 2022 Retreat - Just Announced!
We are thrilled to announce Livingston Taylor's "The Masters Class" 2022 Retreat!
August 4-7, 2022
Join Livingston Taylor & guest instructors for the next Livingston Taylor’s "The Masters Class" Retreat. 3 days of workshops & sessions taught by real professionals with decades of experience of testing their vision in the marketplace. Other instructors TBA.
Sessions will laser focus on songwriting, singing, speaking & confident, fear-free presentations. This will result in a dramatic improvement of the stage experience for both you & your audience, as well as taking your songwriting to the next level.
After touring for over 50 years, teaching "Stage Performance" for 30 years at Berklee College of Music & critiquing over 10,000 performances, Livingston is thrilled to be hosting his second intensive retreat on the beautiful Endicott College campus, right on the water. This retreat is perfect for new & established artists alike.
Bring your artistic vision to a weekend guaranteed to bring your stagecraft & songwriting to the next level.
Here's what's included:
- Access to all workshops, master classes & group activities on stage performance, songwriting, growing a career, & more.
- 3 nights of lodging in an air-conditioned private bedroom dormitory with shared common areas & kitchenettes.
- Bedding, towels, shampoo & conditioner included.
- 9 meals, snacks, coffee, etc.
- Picturesque Endicott campus with lush landscaping just minutes from the Atlantic.
- Access to their recreational facilities & gymnasium.
Refund policy: email Brittany for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will join us this summer. Fill out the form below to learn more & begin your registration. Once your form is received, Brittany will be in touch to answer any questions & to complete your registration.